Map & Directions
Hyatt Centric The Woodlands
9595 Six Pines, Suite 1100
The Woodlands, Texas, USA, 77380,
Tel: +1 281 203 5005 , Fax: +1 281 203 5004
After exit 76B, merge onto Woodlands Parkway. Make a right onto Six Pines Drive. Make a left onto Market Street. Proceed to the stop sign. Make a right and an immediate left. Follow Market Street Circle around. Hyatt Centric The Woodlands will be on your right.
Bush Intercontinental Airport
Distance from hotel: Approximately 23 miles
Drive time: Approximately 30 minutes
· Start out going West on Terminal Road North
· Turn left toward airport exit/parking
· Then turn left onto Terminal Road South
· Turn slight right onto John F. Kennedy Boulevard
· Take the Hardy Toll Rd ramp and merge onto Hardy/LC1 West
· Take the Hardy Tool Rd North/I-45N exit toward The Woodlands
· Merge onto Hardy/LC1 North, Hardy/North becomes I-45N
· Take Exit 76B and merge onto Woodlands Parkway
· Make a right onto Six Pines Drive
· Make a left onto Market Street
· Proceed to the stop sign
· Make a right and an immediate left
· Follow Market Street Circle around. Hyatt Centric The Woodlands will be on your right
Tips from The Woodlands Locals
Houston, we have a problem – and it's called rush hour. Whether you're headed into the city or making your way to George Bush Intercontinental Airport, you'll be competing with what seems like half the area's population. Rush hour is typically 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM and 4:00 PM – 7:00 PM, Monday through Friday. The Hardy Toll Road provides a quicker, more convenient way to either destination. You'll see the southbound entrance off of Interstate 45 just south of Rayford-Sawdust Road.
The Woodlands is a wonderful master-planned community, but many visitors and newly arrived residents find it challenging to navigate because of its unique layout. Streets tend to wind and curve and retail centers and office parks are often hidden from view by impenetrable stretches of towering pines. If you don't have a navigator along for the ride, take a few moments to familiarize yourself with the major streets and thoroughfares before you begin your journey.
Local Event Traffic
With so many restaurants, clubs and entertainment options, The Woodlands attracts visitors from throughout the Houston metropolitan area. Lake Woodlands Drive and Woodlands Parkway can be especially congested, so allow yourself extra time – especially when major concerts and sporting events are planned in the area.
Call +1 281 203 5005